Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Radio Show Raising Emotionally Healthy Children

This past month I recorded another radio show and the subject of it was Raising Emotionally Healthy Children. I had two great guests and I felt they offered some really good advice in raising children. Click on the title and it should link to where you will be able to listen.
I am on the Stake Public Affairs committee for our church here in Buffalo and we have been given 30 minutes airtime at 6:00am once a month. I share this calling with 3 other girls and we rotate hosting each month. I really enjoy my calling and it's nice to get back on the radio and sort of relive my old DJ'ing days back in Salt Lake.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It's fun to hear your voice again. It's been way too long! Nice work on the radio show.

brittanimae said...

Really great show Jan--you're a great radio host!